New Stills From Catching Fire



0 comments
Is it just me or is choosing your subjects/course structure for uni really, really confusing? My brain is too puny to handle all those different options and sub-majors so I think I'll wait till my cousin gets back from her outing before clicking anything. Bloody hell. Getting into the course was easier than figuring all this stuff out.

In the meantime, here's something that doesn't need much brainpower to understand: new, high-resolution stills from Catching Fire!



When did Peeta get so buff - oh wait no, that's just Finnick. 


 


 
 
 
(Source)

I guess as the years have gone by, my sheer, unadulterated love for The Hunger Games has lost much of its fire but it's always nice to see updates from the movies. Brings back some of that old excitement, just being able to see how they'll transform words into pictures. It feels like the older I get, the harder it is to find books to just fall in love with. I read somewhere that childhood is when you experience the most excitement and joy from things such as books and movies. As we get older, we spend a lot of time chasing that old excitement but we can never really quite catch it. Nothing lives up to your childhood ideal.

And on that sombre note, I think it's about time I ended this blog post. Here's something to cheer you up though: the child actors from GoT beatboxing to the opening sequence of the TV show. Thank god they're better actors than they are beatboxers and rappers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post