Black Thursday



2 comments
I had another one of my "black days" today. I've had about three of those since the beginning of the semester and every time they come around, it seems to feel a little bit worse. (The rain didn't help either.) It was the same old questions that ran through my head:

  • Do I like what I'm doing at the moment?
  • Why aren't I more proactive?
  • Why didn't I get involved in more leadership things at school?
  • Am I even suited to this course?
  • Would I be happier if I was doing something else?
  • What am I doing with my life?
The worst moments always hit when I'm on the train, which is why travelling by myself is such a bitch. I need someone to talk to, otherwise everything gets bottled up inside and I feel twice as worse by the end of it.

There isn't really a solution. On some level, I feel as if I'll never really know the answers to these questions. I just have to wait it out I suppose. Or try to change the direction of my life if I really do hate it. I don't even know how I feel anymore. Everything was so much simpler last year. I wish I could rewind time. I could really use a TARDIS right about now.

2 comments:

Fiona at: April 5, 2013 at 4:55 PM said...

Oh Cynthia :( I'm here for you!

Cynthia at: April 5, 2013 at 5:06 PM said...

Thanks Fiona. It feels better knowing that there are people there for me :)

Post a Comment

newer post older post