Day 3: Taipei's 101 Tower



0 comments
Today was our last day in Taiwan. Tomorrow, we'll be taking our plane to Vietnam where I will most likely spend most of my time languishing in a hotel room. I really don't want to leave Taiwan. It seems like there's so much more to see and do. We didn't even get to go to the zoo yet and apparently Taiwan's zoo is considered the biggest one in Asia! Like dude - I can't even. It's like going to New York and not visiting the Empire State Building. Or walking into McDonalds and coming out with everything but a frozen coke. YOU JUST DON'T DO IT GUYS.



The 101 building: considered the second tallest building in the world. I couldn't even fit the whole thing into the shot.




We spent most of today walking around the rich part of Taipei and taking the world's fastest elevator up the world's second tallest building.



If anyone's wondering why I'm not in many photos, it's because I'm the designated photographer taking the photos instead of being in them. It doesn't really matter since you've still got my sister's beautiful face to stare at...






It's normal coral...


Or is it?




 Food in Taipei is so cheap. It's really hard trying to explain just how cheap so I'll give you guys an example. If you bought a large Chatime in Australia, it would cost you about $5 right? Well in Taiwan, a Chatime the same size costs 40NT which is equivalent to $1.50 Australian currency. Not bad guys, not bad.


The whole meal including rice, chicken, fried egg, vegetables, seaweed soup and wonton noodles cost around $8 (Aus currency).









0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post