Never Again



0 comments
So apparently, I'm an affectionate drunk who likes to stroke people's hands when wasted.

I also talk really slow and repeat myself over and over and over again. (Apparently when I came home, I told my sister that I was drunk and then instructed her to ignore everything I said.... at least 8 times).

I pinkie promised Kenny that I would get even more drunk the next time. To which I say,


(And it was only due to Juliana's helpful reminder that I remembered this.)

And while we're laying it all out there, my phone record tells me that I'm also guilty of drunk texting.

I half remember being watched over by Steph and Juliana and given water. Thanks guys, y'all the best. What would I do without you girls?

I remember there being cards, barbecue sauce and Southern Comfort. That part of the night is actually very clear now that I think about it.

I remember smiling at Nancy because her face was so red. Then people started giving me more shots and asking me if I wanted a chaser?

I remember feeling happy though and thinking that it was the best party ever and why couldn't uni and real life be this fun??

And I know I did some other really cringeworthy things but my brain is putting those thoughts in lockdown as an effort of self-preservation.

I am so embarrassed I could die.

So the moral of this story is: I am never drinking alcohol ever again. Never.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post