FIrst Stills from Vampire Academy



0 comments
The first three stills from the upcoming movie production of Vampire Academy have just been released, as you can see below:
 



(Source)

Yesterday, I mentioned that the guy at the helm of this film directed Mr Popper's Penguins. Today I found out that he also directed Mean Girls and Freaky Friday. So I guess my expectations for this movie have risen just a little bit more. I also appreciate that they're going for a 'sisters before misters' type of vibe with this film (the full title is Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters). Based on appearances alone, I like their casting choices. The guy for Dimitri is played by Russian actor Danila Kozlovsky. The still above doesn't do him justice so you can google him if you want. Or better yet, let me supply you with a picture (consider it my public service for the day).

 
 
You're welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post