Back to Uni(versal Depression)



0 comments
So uni started again today and it was fine.

.........................................................................................
 
.........................................................................................

........................................................................................

JUST KIDDING!

There was a bit of this:


A lot of this:

 
(Exactly how I feel about icebreakers)

And let's not even talk about this:


Slight exaggeration but you get the gist of it. On the bright side, I started my first public communications lecture today and unlike journalism (which made me want to hurl myself off the side of a cliff after the first day), I didn't hate it. That's good right? Hooray for progress!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post