List of Random #2



0 comments
List of Random #2
 
 1.

 
 
Mash-up of Primadonna Girl by Marina & The Diamonds and Viva La Vida by Coldplay.
 
2. Don't you just hate it when, after painting your nails, you're unable to touch anything for like an  hour but then at the 45 minute mark, you decide it'll be okay to grab a cookie from the jar and when you do so, the tip of your pinky brushes against the side and you're like, "Shit!" and while you're trying to fix it, you accidentally botch up another finger so you're like, whatever, I'll just put another layer on it but then the same thing happens again so you just give up and decide to start all over again tomorrow?
 
3. Saw this on buzzfeed and apparently it's all one image?
 
 
4. I've been on an awesome reading streak recently. After I read Angelfall, I moved on to Anna and the French Kiss (which, despite the cheesy title and horrible horrible chick-lit cover, was actually quite a decent book) and 2 days ago, I finished reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone.
 
 
 
It was amazeballs. It hit all the right spots for me. If I went back in time to interview my 15 year old self about what I would have included in a fantasy novel, I would basically have recited this book from front page to end cover. Seriously. Magic, seraphim, chimaera, an art school in Prague, Morocco, mystery, secrets, hidden worlds, necromancy, portals, whimsy, adventure, star-crossed-lovers, monsters - it had everything and more. And also, did I mention: blue-haired protagonist? Blue!
 
5. I really want to go to Prague
 
 
 
Image sources: here, here and here.
 
And for the 178th time, I kick myself for putting down China as my international studies elective when I could have picked a nice, European city to exile myself for one year in. Urrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh. Just when I've managed to convince myself that it won't be so bad and I might actually have made a good decision, I read or watch something that reminds me that EUROPE IS WHERE I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DAGNABBIT.
 
6. I wish the power outages at UTS were still unresolved. I really don't want to go to university this week.
 
7. I wish everyday was a party and we didn't have to pursue tertiary education in order to get a job.
 
8. I wish my hair was blue.
 
9. I wish my wishes came true.
 
10. RAMEN BURGER!
 

 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post