They Left Me to the Wolves



0 comments
Nancy already posted a similar picture on her blog but I figured that something like this deserved an encore appearance.


The Seafood Platter from Hurricane's Grill at Darling Harbour. Feast your eyes on that thing everyone. Considering the cost, it was basically edible money on a plate.
 
We had a bit of fun at the city yesterday but I couldn't be bothered taking many photos (and by many, I mean more than one). Food was pretty good but way too pricey for a non-high roller like me. After dinner, we legged it to Chinatown and then had the typical karaoke session which was hijacked halfway by birthday pirates. There was cake, there was out-of-tune singing and it was all good. And even though I was surrounded by couples, it wasn't as awkward as it could have been since I had another friend there to seventh-wheel with and to diss all things couple-y.
 
Still... SugaryKittens and AdrenElyn have got some explainin' to do the next time I see them. Traitors! You left me to the wolves! The extremely affectionate, loved-up, stuck-in-our-own-little-bubble, glued-to-each-other wolves! Do you know what could have happened to me out there if I hadn't managed to disguise my seventh-wheeler-dom? Do you?? I would have drowned in a sea of sugary affection; collapsed under the weight of all the amorous emotions clogging up my oxygen. I could have DIED a single, lonesome death whilst being surrounded by overly-infatuated couples! Y'all better have a good excuse for these traitorous, duplicitous actions or imma hunt you down and... and unfriend you! You mark my words...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post