Alejandro



0 comments
Hello everyone, meet Alejandro:
 


Alejandro is slim, sleek and sexy. He's fabulous at multi-tasking, loves being cuddled in bed and has a really long battery life. Like really long. We're talking about hours and hours worth of stamina. It's enough to keep any girl happy.  

Alejandro also really likes having his screen stroked. Like Sammy, my Samsung Galaxy SIII, Alejandro is extremely responsive to my touch. The only problem is that my eagerness to stroke and fondle his surface often leaves behind marks. I can't help it. My hands take on a mind of their own whenever I'm around Alejandro. If I was a 13 year old, prepubescent teenage girl, he would be my Harry Styles.

Of course, we're still in the early stages of our relationship. I sometimes think he's keeping secrets from me but that's probably just me and my insecurities talking. I'm sure he has a perfectly valid reason for not letting me open up multiple tabs in internet explorer.

Apart from a few inconsequential, little gripes, Alejandro is definitely a dream come true. I believe he is The One and hopefully, we'll have many long, happy years together before my fear of commitment results in me trading him in for a better model. Together, we shall weather this "university" thing through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post