Game of Thrones Season 3: Trailer + Predictions



0 comments

 
To celebrate the premiere of Game of Thrones' Season 3 trailer, I'm going to put up another one of my "Woefully Inaccurate Yet Totally Possible Predictions for the Upcoming Season of GoT" thingy-ma-bobs. Don't worry - I'm pretty sure there are no spoilers in here. Last time I did this, I only got 2 out of 9 correct :(
 
 
In Game of Thrones Season 3:
  • Jon Snow will most likely not be able to keep his knife in his pants around that wildling chick
  • Joffrey will get slapped in the first and fifth episode (to keep the fans happy y'know)
  • Rob will once again proclaim, "I am the King of the North!" and once again, I will not give a shit because everyone knows Arya should totes be King of the Seven Kingdoms
  • LET THERE BE ZOMBIES!!
  • Bran will shoot some arrows and learn some magic
  • I will laugh whenever Anne Frank Meera Reed appears on screen
  • Ser Jorah will be friend-zoned by Daenerys... again
  • Ser Jorah will then get sick of all her bullshit, quit, kill a dragon or two and then return to Downton Abbey where he belongs
  • Tyrion will have awesome one-liners in every episode
  • There will be incest (duh) because Cersei likes to keep it in the family
  • I will continue chucking shoes at the screen because they still wouldn't have found a way to resurrect ___________ since he died in the first season
  • They will kill a significant character
  • I will chuck more shoes at the screen
  • Eventually I will run out of shoes because this is Game of Thrones and the show exists to antagonize me :(
  • That is all
  • 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post