I Want



0 comments
I want to sleep for 12 hours straight and not feel guilty about it.

I want to go back to the Botanic Gardens and just lie in the grass for a whole afternoon. Maybe bring a friend with me so we could chat if I get bored.

I want to drive somewhere far away with the windows down and good music blasting from the stereo.

I want to stay out until 2 am playing lame board games.

I want to hang out with the girls at someone's house and chat about stupid shit.

I want to go for a midnight swim. Preferably not drunk.

I want to listen to people talk about things they're passionate about.

I want to listen to The Civil Wars and Beirut on repeat while lying in bed.

I want to spend a whole day learning songs on an instrument.

I want to go to a museum or art gallery and just look at interesting things.

I want to sneak out at 5 am and watch the sunrise from somewhere high up.

I want to read a good book.

I want to take up jogging again.

I want solitude.

I want company.

I want to stop being such a whiny loser so I can concentrate on work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post