(Half) A Day in Photos



0 comments
As if UTS wasn't hipster enough, they went and pasted giant parrots all over the walls of the cafeteria. They've also laid down fake plastic grass - no doubt to compensate for the sad lack of greenery on campus. Maybe they thought we wouldn't notice the difference between synthetic, spongy turf and the fresh, green, dewy kind. 


The bricks are fake. That weird, exuberant girl is all too real, unfortunately.


Ropes hanging from the ceiling might give people the wrong idea. But maybe that's just me.


I was walking through Chinatown with an Italian-Australian friend recently and she asked me if Asia was similar to this street here. I said sure, why not.


You had one job Starbucks lady. One job.


There is no witty caption for this photo. It's George Street, plain and simple.


"Craft-a-Doodle: 75 CREATIVE exercises". I have nothing more to say.


Remember when I used to know how to sew? Yeah, me neither.


Sometimes I forget that Sydney is a beautiful city. Also the sky looks purple! Which reminds me, someone tried to sell me a purple car the other day.



It started to pour so I had to share Nancy's umbrella. BTW, SHOUTOUT TO NANCY who wants me to blog because she's bored. Also SHOUTOUT TO JESS who mentioned me in her post. Thanks Jess.


Fried chicken from Liverpool Street near World Square. It tastes better than it looks, I swear.


And that's the end of this sad, sad photo post. I'm now officially on break guys so hit me up if you want to party. And by party, I mean go somewhere to chill cause that's just how I roll baby!

No, but seriously. Give me things to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post