I found David Bowie in a Bikini



0 comments
We walked around Newtown in the morning for a bit. Nice suburb. Lots of Thai restaurants. 




There were sculptures of clockwork dogs,


Posters of pink cowboys,


And giant balls on the ground.


There was also Watermelon and Strawberry cake from the Black Star Pastry cafe.


And more art.


I went with this girl. She kept photobombing my pics.


I wish someone would give me flowers. Wait, no I don't because flowers are useless and die after a couple of days. I wish someone would give me money.


The shops sold cool things.


And I found David Bowie in a bikini.


ET phone home.


We walked to USYD and I got to pretend that I actually go to a decent-looking university.




While Nancy was in class, I went exploring.


I once received an award in this building. I had canapes, shook hands with an important person and received lots of propaganda about enrolling in USYD. Maybe I should've taken them up on that offer. USYD's got grass and nicer-looking boys.





I met Tracey at the Manning Bar and we watched people do terrible stand-up comedy. It was pretty fun.


And then we went home.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post