Red Hands - Walk Off the Earth



0 comments

 
 
It feels like forever since I last posted a music video. Then again, it's felt like forever since I started university or stopped being carefree. Not sure if I mentioned this before but being an adult sucks ass.
 
I've realised that I'm always in the shittiest moods in the mornings and nighttime is when I'm the happiest. I think that's because my first reaction in the mornings is, "Oh shit. What am I doing with my life?" and then gradually over the day, I condition myself to think that everything will be all right and that I can actually cope with stuff. The cycle repeats itself everyday so I'm always going through these extreme highs and lows. It's like a mild form of repetitive bipolar.
 
On to a lighter note, I finally started watching Series 7 of Doctor Who. Yay finally! I forgot how much I missed the Ponds, the TARDIS and Matt Smith. Yes even Matt Smith. Somewhere along the way, his hyperactiveness must have grown on me Here is a picture to celebrate:
 

 
 
Not quite sure yet why they are in New York (?) but it was still a nice picture.
 
I missed Doctor Who's campiness. I really did. After watching stuff like Downton Abbey and Game of Thrones, coming back to the weirdly surreal world of Doctor Who did give me whiplash but it was good whiplash, not the bad kind. It felt like coming home (I know, the cheese, I'm drowning in it).
 
Okay I stop with the smushiness now. Have a good day everyone.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post