Playlist Poetry



0 comments
Playlist Poetry - aka poetry composed entirely of song titles from my phone. Don't judge. Train rides are long and I get bored when there isn't someone to talk to. Anyway, see if you can identify which bands/artists, the titles belong to. I've put the answers below.

1)

You / Make Me Wanna Die
Without a Word / You've Ruined Me
Why Did You Come Here? / You / Animal!
It's Time / You / Let It Go

2)

Hang On / Natalie!
The Ladder / Sort Of / Stuck In the Middle.

3)

The Lightning Strike / Set Me On Fire
Oh My Stars! / It Hurts!
Please / Don't Forget / My Medicine.

4)

To Whom It May Concern

I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You.
Believe Me, / I'd Rather Dance With You.
We Belong Together, / You and Me.

5)

You / Cheated / Again!
Fxxk U / Sam Malone

6)

Rumour Has It / Your Ex-Lover Is Dead
Arabella / Read All About It.
R.I.P / Sam Malone.

7)

Voices In My Head / Wake Me Up.
Disorientated, / Breathless, / Eyes Wide Open.
Demons! / Can't Stop / Creatures Of The Night.

8)

Andy: I Love You
Sylvia: Have We Met?
Andy: I Wanna Be Yours
Sylvia: Who Am I To You?
Andy: The Girl, / My Oldest Friend, / The One That Got Away.
Sylvia: Believe Me / I'm Not That Girl
Andy: Impossible
Sylvia: Snap Out Of It
Andy: My Love, / I Was Wrong. / Let's Forget All The Things That We Said. / God Only Knows / The Power Of Love. / Marry Me?
Sylvia: Marry You??
Andy: R u Mine?
Sylvia: Here We Go Again. / Just / Go, / Creep.
Andy: I'll Never Forget You / Goodbye Baby

Answers 

1)

Switchfoot / The Pretty Reckless
Birdy / Norah Jones
Jung Yup / The Pretty Reckless / Neon Trees
Imagine Dragons / Switchfoot / Idina Menzel (Frozen - Disney)

2)

Plumb / Bruno Mars
Andrew Belle / Ingrid Michaelson / Lenka

3)

Snow Patrol / Bella Ferraro
Andrew Belle / 2NE1
Pete Murray / Demi Lovato / The Pretty Reckless

4)

The Civil Wars

Black Kids
Celia Pavey / Kings of Convenience
Mariah Carey / Olivia Ong

5)

Switchfoot / Boys Like Girls / Bruno Mars ft. Natasha Bedingfield
Ga-In / City and Colour

6)

Adele / Stars
The Arctic Monkeys / Professor Green ft. Emeli Sande
Rita Ora ft. Tinie Tempah / City and Colour

7)

Bruno Mars / Ed Sheeran
Delta Goodrem / Corinne Bailey Rae / Gotye
Imagine Dragons / CNBLUE / Janet Devlin

8)

Andy - Last Dinosaurs
Sylvia - Loveholics

A: 2NE1
S: Toy
A: Arctic Monkeys
S: Janet Devlin
A: City and Colour / Andrew Belle / Katy Perry
S: Celia Pavey / Idina Menzel (Wicked)
A: James Arthur
S: Arctic Monkeys
A: Sia / Sleeperstar / Julia Stone / Beach Boys / Gabrielle Aplin / Jason Derulo
S: Bruno Mars
A: Arctic Monkeys
S: Demi Lovato / Radiohead / The Civil Wars / Radiohead
A: Birdy / Miss A

*******

Shit son, why is there so much pop on my phone?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post