That thing that happened on Game of Thrones



0 comments
That thing that happened on Game of Thrones.
 

 
 
Dear Mr George R. R. Martin
 
I think you are a sadistic bastard and I hate you and how could you do this to me and everyone else out there LIKE WHY ARE YOU SO EVIL URGH you've caused the interwebs to explode and do you hear that? That's the sound of the heads of Throne's fans imploding simultaneously all across the world and I think you may have permanently emotionally traumatised half the viewers of the show with that ONE HORRENDOUS SCENE and I was sitting there going nonononononononono and my dad walked out from the kitchen and was like, "What's wrong with you?" and my sister and I were like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and she was shrieking and I was rocking back and forth and it was like the world had ended because George R R Martin you are a despicable, beastly troll I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT but YES I CAN because you are EVIL and now I understand why people were throwing their books into the fire when they got up to that scene (and I really hope no one tried throwing their TVs into the fire because yes, you are right, that is dangerous) BUT IF MY TV WAS NOT SO NICE AND EXPENSIVE, I WOULD HAVE KARATE KICKED IT IN THE FACE but going back to that point up there, I also understand why people would go out the next day and buy another copy to replace their ruined one because I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT but I can't because it won't come out for another week and then I would have to wait another year for next season and I don't know how I will survive - maybe I'll continue reading the books but to be honest, they were kind of boring and slow and I would much stare at Daenary's beautiful face than read about it but I am getting off track now because this letter was supposed to tell you HOW MUCH I HATE YOU FOR DOING THIS TO ME AND THE FANDOM and I think you are a TROLL AND A GENIUS AND URGGGGHHH I HAVE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS MY FEELS ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU HAVE KILLED MY BRAIN AND I WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS, NEEEEEEEEEEVVVVEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!
 
Kind regards,
 
Cynthia
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post