10 Things to Start Off Your Saturday



0 comments
1. Daft Punk Cover by George Barnett - uploaded to YouTube 29/04/13

 
2. I agree with everyone, The Great Gatsby soundtrack is, well...great. If anyone's interested, Lana Del Rey's music video for Young and Beautiful came out yesterday. You can check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_1aF54DO60
 
3. I am addicted to the VICE channel on YouTube. Last night, I spent almost an hour watching a 3-part documentary on North Korea. It was fantastic. Creepy as hell, but fantastic.
 
4. No, your eyes have not deceived you. It is a giant flying whale with breasts for wings.

 
 
5. I am also addicted to Buzzfeed. That site just gets me (plus a billion other internet junkies). Screw mainstream journalism; in the future, I am going to apply for a position as internet aggregator (if such a job exists) at Buzzfeed. They might have Australian positions open.
 
6. I painted my nails...And it looks like someone accidentally tipped over a bottle of liquid paper before proceeding to drag a toothpick over the wet coat. I think I should've used a different colour.
 
 
7. I'm going to be writing/performing radio script about video games with two other people. It will be awesome and we'll all get HDs.
 
8. There is going to be a Sims 4. It's been like 10 years since I've touched the game but I thought I should let you guys know.
 
9. WHY WON'T RYAN GOSLING EAT HIS CEREAL??
 
10. This article made me lol a bit: Reasons You Should Never Re-enact Pinterest Photos. My favorite one is number 4:
 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post