Joffrey Gets Cowpie'd and Jon Cops a Feel



0 comments
Oops! I spoke too soon. All is right and dandy in "Game of Thrones Season 2" land. Boring? How could I have thought season 2 was boring?? I feel like jumping for joy, running marathons, sprinting up and down the townhouse yelling "Hallelujah!" But since I've promised to try out this new thing callled "acting mature", I will sit quietly in my living room and blog about it instead.

This probably won't mean much to non-Thrones viewers but to those who have embraced the dark side...


 
Erm... Jon Snow... I know the Wildling girl is sexy but this is neither the time nor the place..... Plus it's not like you could feel anything through those 56 layers of clothes y'all wearing.
 
Ygritte has singlehandedly revived my interest in Thrones. I mean, how could she not? She gave us my favourite line (so far) in season 2... 

"Did you pull a knife on me in the middle of the night?"

Yeah, I laughed because my mind was in the gutter but hey - it was funny, okay? Plus, I loved watching Jon become all flabbergasted every time Ygritte turned around and tried to seduce him. I thought the last few episodes had begun to take themselves too seriously but this one was like a breath of fresh air.

Also, I don't know if this is because George R.R. Martin is very much involved in the production process but I really love that the show gives us all these little tidbits that were never included in the book. I absolutely love the Arya/Tywin and Robb/mysterious foreign lady exchanges.


Here girl, for all I know, your father could've been the sworn enemy of House Lannister and you might or might not have a brother who's been butchering my men on the battlefield, but why don't you just sit right here and I'll feed you pork? Then afterwards we can talk about dragons and become best buddies.

Last but certainly not least, here's a gif of Joffrey getting cowpie'd. (Joffrey haters must've had a field day with episode 7 - a slap AND a cowpie?! Awesome!).


Good stuff man, good stuff.

(P.S. I still have 3 more episodes to go before I reach the end of the season though. Who knows? In that time my opinion might change again.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post