List of Random



0 comments
Two posts in one day? Gee Cynthia, you haven't been this active on Blogger since your C'sReverie Year 9 days! Speaking of C'sReverie, I recently took a look at the stats on the old blog and it's now got a whopping 36,088 views (of which 50% - I'm pretty sure - came from spam sites and google searches). I posted the weirdest shit on that thing. Maybe I should do something about it.

Onwards to the list of random!

1. Angelfall - that book I blogged about a while ago - is going to be made into a movie. The news was announced on the author's website on Thursday and to be honest, my heart kind of sunk when I heard about it. Brilliant book - don't get me wrong. In fact, it was probably the best Young Adult book I read all year (let's ignore the fact that I only read about 4 in 2013). My heart sunk because I didn't think they'd be able to do justice to it. Nothing is ever as good as the book. Not The Hunger Games and not Harry Potter. I'm excited for The Book Thief and Catching Fire but I doubt they will amaze me. Oh well. Perhaps at least this little indie gem will get the big name exposure it deserves. (It's being produced by the people behind the Spider Man trilogy and the executive producer was at the helm of The Hunger Games movie.)


 
2. Flashback time! To that Aaron Carter episode on Lizzie McGuire (because I saw this picture on buzzfeed and it brought back warm fuzzy feelings and now I'm spreading the warm fuzzies to you).
 
 
3. There were dwarves in my garden this morning!
 


 
4. A colour reversed image of that thing I drew. My phone did something strange when I took a picture of it.
 
 

 
5. We tried to be Gossip Girl but failed miserably.
 

6. Saw this on the bbc.co.uk news site (which is supposed to reflect quality journalism). Looks like somebody needs to get their facts straight.

What type of person doesn't know that 'K Pop' is a genre, not a band's name? Come on. Have you been living under a rock these last few years?
 
7. They want to know if I'm willing to have my contract extended. I want to know whether they're going to start giving me an allowance to cover travel and food costs :( Please? I don't ask for anything and I'm there 17 hours a week.
 
8. Nancy, this could have been you.
 
 
9. I wish more episodes of Heirs was out so I can finally start the darned series. Come on... just a few more weeks to go.
 
10. I am officially on holidays! Yaaaaay! First year or uni done and dusted. I have very mixed feelings about this year so I might do a ~serious~ blog post later down the track just talking about my experiences and how this whole year out of high school has done strange things to my mental wellbeing. Okay, it sounds like I'm just joking around when I say it like that but honestly, this year has been so traumatic and confusing, I don't even know where to begin. But we'll save that for later.
 
Cynthia, out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post