There are lots of things I want to do in life



0 comments
There are lots of things I want to do in life.

Sadly, I am not much closer to doing them than I was at the beginning of these holidays. Not unless destroying my eyes through endless marathons of TV shows and youtube videos was one of these goals (which I can tell you, wasn't).

If my life was like the similarly titled board game, I would be the one who ends up with zero life cards at the end, five bank loans and a whole bunch of blue, paper $5,000 bills. That is seriously how unfulfilled I am. You know what would earn me life cards though? Here, let me create a list:

1. Going to San Diego's Comic Con at least once in my life and sitting in on a panel (either The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones one if they're still running).


 
2. Going here, wherever it is:
 
 
 
3. Owning one of these:
 
 
 
4. Berry Picking with Friends
 
 
 
5. Living in a loft
 

 (Source)
 
6. Walking away from an explosion in slow motion...whilst a rock song plays to the beat of my steps:
 
 




(Source)
 
'Cause the cool guys never look back at their explosions and take pictures with instagram....for some reason.
 
7. Communicating with my cute neighbor via the use of hand-drawn signs.
 
 
 
I feel like my childhood was cheated out of this. My neighbours are an 80-year old woman with a Chihuahua and my middle-aged aunt.
 
8. Running through a field of wildflowers
 
 
 
I actually have kind of done this before...but it wasn't like how I expected it to be. There were more bindis than flowers and I ended up getting a nasty rash up my leg which I constantly had to run under water and apply aloe vera to.
 
9. Walking into a high class shop and have people fawning all over me (hi materialistic Cynthia)
 
 
 
10. Eat unhealthy Korean street food.
 
 
(Source)
 
11. And of course, stroking Lee Min Ho's perfect face.
 
 
 
As I said before, there are lots of things I want to do in life. Wink wink nudge nudge.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post